Lombardi-Yersky Dentistry is your all-in-one source for premium dental services, including general dentistry and top-notch quality dental implants.
Dr. Steven Lombardi has been successfully providing residents in New Castle with dental implants for years.
We offer dental implants at Lombardi-Yersky Dental, allowing people to rediscover the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh, and enjoy life. Dental implants in New Castle are meant to create a foundation for false teeth that will function, look and feel more like natural teeth than traditional dentures. You will be able to eat just about anything you previously could and will regain confidence when you smile without the fear of people noticing that your teeth aren’t your natural teeth.
What Are Dental Implants?
- The implants are prepared by professionals who are trained and experienced in oral surgery as well as restorative dentistry. The first process consists of placing the titanium post and the healing process can take anywhere from six to 12 weeks.
- When the implant is bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post is attached to the titanium post to hold your new tooth. The abutment attaches to the finalized mold of your new teeth.
- Instead of receiving one or multiple individual crowns, it’s possible to have attachments placed on the implant that can retain and support a removable denture.
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Implants?
- Restoring Your Mouth: When you are replacing the entire tooth—root included—the function and look of your natural teeth are able to be replicated. The strong and stable foundation allows for comfortable biting and chewing with the real feel and look.
- Preserving Your Facial Structures: Normally, bone resorption or jaw thinning occurs when you lose teeth and becomes even more prominent when you are missing all your teeth. However, dental implants help keep your facial structures intact. If you don’t receive implants at your dentist in Chicago, it’s possible that the lower third of your face can collapse, creating wrinkles around your mouth. Implants can help prevent this and even reverse it if it’s already happened.
- Improving Your Smile: A dental implant-supported replacement tooth looks more natural than your average tooth-supported bridge, helping your front teeth uniquely fit your smile. It’s important to prevent visible bone defects by keeping a healthy smile and an improved appearance.
- No Longer Compromising Adjacent Teeth: Partial dentures have clasps that hook onto the adjacent teeth, eventually putting pressure on them as the partial rocks back and forth. If you choose to replace missing teeth with implant-supported crowns or bridges, you do not have the adjacent natural teeth option, so they are not compromised or damaged.
- Renewed Self-Confidence: When you receive a new set of implant-supported replacement teeth, your self-esteem and self-confidence will be restored as you’ll be more comfortable smiling and enjoy your appearance with the functionality of a healthy mouth.
How Successful Are Dental Implants? How Painful Are Dental Implants?
Our dentists in New Castle knows that dental implant success can vary, depending on where in the jaw the implants are placed. However, it’s important to note that dental implants can have a success rate of up to 98% and with proper care and a good oral maintenance routine, implants can last a lifetime.
Dental implants come with minimal discomfort between the procedure and the aftermath and during the procedure, you can have local anesthesia. Did you know that many patients express that implants involve less pain than a tooth extraction? The most discomfort you will have is soreness from the procedure that can be treated with over-the-counter medications like Tylenol or Motrin.
Cost of Dental Implants
Receiving dental implants through our office can drastically change your smile, making you more confident and excited to show off your pearly whites. There are different types of dental implants so make sure you ask us at your next visit about your options because prices vary based on what works for your unique situation.
Dental implants allow people to rediscover the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh, and enjoy life. Dental implants are meant to create a foundation for false teeth that will function, look and feel more like natural teeth than traditional dentures. You will be able to eat just about anything you previously could and will regain confidence when you smile without fear people may notice your teeth aren’t your natural teeth.
Your implant dentist will insert small posts made from titanium directly into the jawbone. The bone then grows around and bonds with the post, creating a strong foundation for your false teeth. In addition to restoring the look of your smile, dental implants protect your facial structure and prevent further bone loss, which typically occurs when you’re missing teeth. There are different types of dental implants; ask us at your next visit what your options are and how they vary.
- Single Tooth
- Multiple Teeth
- Bone Grafting
- Dentures / Partials
- Full Arched Fixed
- All on 4 Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Denture Care
- Full arch removable